Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Steve Roberts - Do You Know Who I Am?


This is more of a solo LP done by Steve Roberts and released on The Exploited Record Company. He drummed for Cyanide, U.K. Subs, and The Exploited. I'm not sure what other drumming work he has done. He's been known to be a very experienced drummer. I came to notice that there's big drummer also named Steve Roberts, also from the UK. I don't know if it's the same man. If so, he's really hiding his days of punk in the past. Haha! Not sure. But anyway, this LP is pretty good. He says some shit about U.K. Subs. They must not have parted on good terms. But this album is fucking rare. So if you think it's good, get it around. Drums and vocals are done by Steve Roberts. Bass by a guy named Roy. Guitar done by a guy named Kid.

Do You Know Who I Am?

1 comment:

Loub' said...

Rare stuff! Could you repost it?
Many thanks from France